In most instances, migration of legacy data and live mailboxes to Office 365 are serviced with one of the following methodologies:
- A vendor helps you get setup, and then lets you run the migration. This is sometimes called an assisted migration
- A vendor helps you get setup and manages the migration themselves afterwards. This is sometimes called a managed migration
Cloudficient believes a managed migration is the best way forward, here’s why:
- When you add up the years in industry of our migration experts, we have over a century of experience in doing migrations and onboarding activities. Our expertise will be used to ensure a smooth flow for your project.
- You're the captain, and we're the crew. We will drive this migration as quickly and as smoothly as you need. With our cloud first approach we can scale up quickly and easily
- You've worked hard building relationships with end-users — we help you support them by ensuring end user communication is baked into the workflow for each migration and almost all the clean-up tasks post migration are automated.
- We free up your technical staff to continue building and enabling your core business operations instead of learning a technology they’re likely to only use once.
- Cloudficient believes that a managed migration is the best option, and offers a cloud-first approach with over a century of experience in migration and onboarding activities.
- Cloudficient's migration experts will ensure a smooth flow for the project and support end-users by ensuring communication is built into the workflow and automating clean-up tasks post-migration.
- Cloudficient frees up technical staff to focus on core business operations instead of learning new technology.
Do you and your project stakeholders need more than a bulleted list? We can offer case studies, client testimony, personalized consultations and more.
Apart from the reasons mentioned above, there's another reason you want someone completely onboard for your migration experience. It's a simple issue of where you draw the line:
When are you set up for success? When have initial technical resources done their jobs? If things don't go as planned, how responsive will the migration vendor be? What form of responses will they return? If you need to speed up the process or focus on an issue, do you do that through your own network or through theirs?
When you have someone working closely with you, managing your migration, you will not need to ask these questions. Those, and more, will be taken care of by us. There are clear expectations that will become clear as your start your project: Cloudficient is here with you until the project is complete.
With unmatched next generation migration technology, Cloudficient is revolutionizing the way businesses retire legacy systems and transform their organization into the cloud. Our business constantly remains focused on client needs and creating product offerings that match them. We provide affordable services that are scalable, fast and seamless.
If you would like to learn more about how to bring Cloudficiency to your migration project, visit our website, or contact us.