Social Media & Content Executive (US / UK Remote)
Job Role Overview
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Social Media & Content Executive with 1-3 years experience. You will be working alongside the Marketing Team on a variety of activities including social media content, digital campaigns and content writing. If you are motivated, have a passion for social media and marketing and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, we’d like to meet you!
- Management of multiple platform social media accounts across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Ensure a continuation of our brand presence by planning and scheduling high-quality content across our social media accounts.
- Work with the Director of Marketing - Content to develop a strategy for social media, and a calendar of content.
- Create attention-grabbing images and other graphics to support the written content.
- Knowledge and understanding of the key differences between platforms and optimizing social media strategies accordingly.
- Keep up to date with changes and trends across social media platforms and reflect that in content posted to increase engagement.
- Oversee our blog program which includes writing, editing, proof reading and publishing.
- Assist in creating additional content such as video scripts and long form content (such as white papers, and guides).
- Undertake additional content projects, as opportunities arise.
Job Skills & Specifications
- Degree in Marketing or related areas + at least 1 year of relevant business experience
- Experience developing content for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing
- Experience using Canva and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in B2B technology sector
Department : Marketing
Location : US / UK Remote
Type : Full time
Reports to : CMO
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced company with innovative technology and industry leadership
- Amazing health and dental benefits packages
- Fully remote position with the potential for flexible working hours
- Vertical growth opportunities within the organization
- Yearly equity grants to all employees
- Periodic company retreats (Domestic & International)
- Generous PTO/Holiday allowance
Founded in 2017, Cloudficient is a global and growing company headquartered in Switzerland, with subsidiaries in the US, UK, and India. With decades of experience, our entire team is passionate about helping organizations facilitate business transformation projects. Cloudficient strives to provide solutions that are 100% Cloud and 100% Managed – but we also strive to be 100% different, going above and beyond for our customers and partners wherever possible.