Legacy Data Challenges with Microsoft Purview?
Legacy data and the limits of Microsoft's Purview Compliance Suite
- How Does Microsoft Purview Compliance Fit into The Office 365 Big Picture?
- Keeping Purview Clean & Tidy
- Keeping Purview eDiscovery Search Fast & Usable
- Relying on Purview Without Becoming Dependable – The Alternative!
- How Cloudficient Can Help
You want to make Microsoft Compliance Center the focal point of your e-Discovery platform? You have come to the right place.
At Cloudficient we are experts when it comes to email compliance & migration
- Microsoft Compliance Center Integration
- Microsoft Exchange Journaling & Compliance
- Microsoft Office 365 Onboarding & Migration
- Intelligent data retention and right-sized e-Discovery of mail data
With Expireon, we also provide an intelligent retention platform especially for Microsoft Journal data, that is intelligent, and cost effective.
It directly integrates with Microsoft Compliance Center, so you can easily discover the data from your legacy archives or keep your journal infrastructure in place.
To give you the right information, select what you would be most interested in
Making data in legacy archives available to Microsoft Compliance Center
Expireon is built to be a “supporting actor” to the legal team’s favorite tools. No matter if you are using a full featured Cloud archive such as Proofpoint Archive, Smarsh or Global Relay or a market leading case management or forensic applications (Relativity, Nuix) we have you covered.
Replace a journal infrastructure with a Microsoft Compliance Center centric solution
Migrate your on-premise Microsoft Exchange journal archive to a solution which is more focused on Microsoft Compliance Center. Eliminate the need to maintain expensive on-premise hardware!
Provide a faster and more elegant way to provide data to legal tools and outside counsel
Sending data to outside legal counsel is much quicker because data export is up to 20x faster than extracting data from legacy systems using native tools. Reduce the noise with our intelligent retention option (remove newsletters, etc)